Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You will still receive the same great service from our dedicated team. However, to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff, we have implemented the following changes:
– When scheduling our office will ask some questions before scheduling. We will then ask those same questions again when you are in the office as well as taking your temperature. Please come a few minutes early so we can follow this new protocol.
– We require that you wear a mask
– We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
– You may be asked to complete any admission paperwork in your car. You can also complete this online at Mississippivalleyoms.com.
– Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That will mean that there are fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– Only the patient is allowed in the waiting area (unless they are a minor). The waiting area will not have any magazines as they are difficult to clean and disinfect. Only one person will be allowed in the recovery room if the patient is having general anesthesia.
– We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
If you have a dental emergency, every attempt will be made to see you that day or as soon as we can.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Drs. Rector or Hueser provide many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. It is our goal to ensure that every patient is provided the time necessary to allow for the very best care. We appreciate your understanding and patience. Due to the amount of information that must be taken in order to schedule an appointment, appointments can only be scheduled by contacting our office via phone. We cannot schedule appointments via email.